A Podcast about Windows PowerShell.
In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast we talk to Cezar Ungureanasu and Thomas Lee about Office Communications Server
Execute commands and scripts from anywhere including the office and remote locations, as well as from a Web browser or smart phone with PowerGUI Pro from Quest Software. With the MobileShell feature, administrators can quickly run commands to troubleshoot problems or make changes, even when away from your desk! This gives teams more flexibility to work remotely while traveling, and to leverage admins from other offices in case of an emergency.
· Execute queries remotely to determine if services or processes are running
· Restart services, processes, or entire servers
· Check mailbox settings
· Unlock user accounts
· Reset passwords
· Run custom scripts
Visit quest.com/powerguipro and see why PowerShell and Quest PowerGUI are the ultimate Windows management tools.
- PowerShell Cookbook V2 is now available
- The Scripting Guy and the Scripting Wife will be at SQL Saturday #49 October 16th in Orlando
- The Twin Cities PowerShell User Group will hold their first meeting October 12th!
- MSDN Webcast with Doug Finke on September 8th
- PowerGUI 2.2 public beta is now available
- PowerShell V2 Training in Chicago October 25-28th with Don Jones
- Doug Finke was on the RunAs radio podcast talking about the OData PowerShell Explorer
Notable Comments from the Chatroom
22:17 <dtravis1974> it is 10.00 per user per month for sharepoint/exchange/livemeeting and live communication.
Superhero: Super Doctor who cures cancer!