In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to the winners of the 2011 Scripting Games as well as Ed Wilson and Jeffrey Snover!
At Quest we are passionate about Windows PowerShell. PowerGUI Pro enables organizations to harness the power of PowerShell without the expense of training and custom scripts and applications. PowerGUI Pro solves issues regardless of the time and place by using MobileShell to remotely manage your infrastructure. Ensure scripting best practices by leveraging integration with popular Version Control systems. Automate against thousands of computers using Easy Remote Script Execution. Get PowerGUI Pro at quest.com/powerguipro
- Get the PowerShell comic book
- Hal is moderating a PowerShell “Birds of a Feather” session at TechEd on Tuesday: BOF04-ITP PowerShell: Best Practices from the Field
- New Codeplex project: Facebook PS Module
- Scripting Games 2011 all-in-one links page
- Use PowerShell for your login scripts
- Use GPO to deploy Powershell login scripts
[21:54] <+DanielCruz> I learned a TON from comments.
[22:01] <+DonJonesMVP> Given that the folks in the chat room are some of the net’s biggest voices on PowerShell (blog, Twitter, etc), it’d be nice to hear what some of the biggest BOOs were in the Games. What did people consistently just not get? Because those are the things we need to get the word out about.
[22:16] <+DonJonesMVP> Microsoft Natural Wireless Bluetooth PowerShell Keyboard
[22:39] <+esacteksab> ##Games are over — what do you wish you had done differently?