In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to James Brundage, Joel Bennett and Doug Finke about Show-UI
This segment is brought to you by PowerGUI Pro with MobileShell, Version Control, and Easy Remote Script Execution.
At Quest we are passionate about Windows PowerShell. PowerGUI Pro enables organizations to harness the power of PowerShell without the expense of training and custom scripts and applications. PowerGUI Pro solves issues regardless of the time and place by using MobileShell to remotely manage your infrastructure. Ensure scripting best practices by leveraging integration with popular Version Control systems. Automate against thousands of computers using Easy Remote Script Execution. Get PowerGUI Pro at quest.com/powerguipro
- PowerGUI 3.0 has been released!
- PoshPAIG 1.6 has been released
- The Singapore PowerShell User Group is having their first event July 30th!
- You can now edit PowerShell scripts from you iPad
This segment brought to you by Start-Automating
Start Scripting to Your Fullest Potential. At Start-Automating, we can help you unleash the full Power of PowerShell V2. You can use our deep PowerShell expertise to build rich PowerShell solutions, or we can train you to use PowerShell like a pro. Isn’t it time you Save-Time, Save-Money, and Start-Automating? Find out more at www.Start-Automating.com.
- http://huddledmasses.org/ – Joel Bennett
- http://dougfinke.com/blog/ – Doug Finke
- http://blog.start-automating.com/ – James Brundage
First Computer: Doug – IBM 360 (Mainframe)
Joel – Atari 800XL (8-bit goodness)
James – Mac Finder?