In This Episode
Tonight on the PowerScripting Podcast, we talk to Brandon Shell about PowerShell, The Cloud and VDI.
This segment brought to you by Start-Automating
Start Scripting to Your Fullest Potential. At Start-Automating, we can help you unleash the full Power of PowerShell V2. You can use our deep PowerShell expertise to build rich PowerShell solutions, or we can train you to use PowerShell like a pro. Isn’t it time you Save-Time, Save-Money, and Start-Automating? Find out more at Start-Automating.com.
- Kirk Munro is no longer with Quest Software
- Dmitry responds to customer concerns
- Deep Dive registration info and a call for session proposals
- Cool updates to PowerShellGroup.org
This segment is brought to you by PowerGUI Pro with MobileShell, Version Control, and Easy Remote Script Execution.
At Quest we are passionate about Windows PowerShell. PowerGUI Pro enables organizations to harness the power of PowerShell without the expense of training and custom scripts and applications. PowerGUI Pro solves issues regardless of the time and place by using MobileShell to remotely manage your infrastructure. Ensure scripting best practices by leveraging integration with popular Version Control systems. Automate against thousands of computers using Easy Remote Script Execution. Get PowerGUI Pro at quest.com/powerguipro
Buzz from the Chatroom:
[22:00] <spidermon> When you talk about VDI not needing to be highly available, how do you quantify the amount of time / productivity lost if ‘something happens’?
First PC – TRS-80
- Defrag your servers remotely with PowerShell
- Learn about the PowerShell cmdlets for Office 365
- The basics of WinForms GUI creation in PowerShell
- GUI creation with PowerShell Part 2
- Getting Started with the Cisco UCS PowerShell Toolkit